23.5.10

Love poems---or something like it

It's like I'm reading those words for the first time today
                  I love you
It's like seeing the picture crystal clear for once
                You're the love of my life
It's like letting the icy wind fill up your chest
when reality hits for the first time and crashes down leaving only shattered dreams
And you're left to pick up only memories
The three best words
are an enemy
Because
              I love you
wasn't said to me
------------------------------------------
You can be my secret sadness
my silent tears
my whispering weep
you can be my secret love
the one I'll never have
the one I'll never hold
You can be my precious pain
my secret sorrow
my tearing rain
You can be my secret
-----------------------------------------
My love is a flower turned from the sun
wilted petals
the rain feels done

No comments:

Post a Comment