31.1.10

down

Grasp the hand of expectations and it will lead you to a let
                                                                                         d
                                                                                             o
                                                                                                w
                                                                                                    n
Deeper than the hole that was once occupied by the heart of hope
That was once beating to support the mind of imagination 
I can only keep hoping that the tiring dullness of this burden will be lifted
as easily as I did with that first difficulty
If ever I did with such difficulty

A burden that will not be lifted
whether I walk away, run away, or tolerate it
My back aches from the constant strain of you
my emotions laugh at the constant drain of you

I felt my heart rip last night
a tearing of some sort
I felt then, blood drip
my soul was leaking out

I feel eternally blue
like the heart of the ocean
I fell eternally spread out in this small world
and only my wall can contain it
only my cry to God can escape it

No comments:

Post a Comment